How can I activate Driving Mode and Beat Division in a Superscene - Daslight 5

The new Daslight - for PC and Mac

Moderators: TomHat, simonB

klauslein
Operating System: Windows

How can I activate Driving Mode and Beat Division in a Superscene - Daslight 5

Post by klauslein »

Hello to the forum for Daslight 5.

How can I activate Driving Mode and Beat Division in a Superscene?
Midiclock works correctly, but the superscenes can not be activated for Driving Mode.
I work 90% with midifiles.
Does this function not exist yet? Or never?
That would be a pity. As im would have to send my Daslight Gold back 30 days Money Back.
Can anyone help? I cant find a somewhat detailed user manual for Daslight 5 anywhere.

Kind regards
Klaus

Translated with www.DeepL.com/Translator (free version)
klauslein

Re: How can I activate Driving Mode and Beat Division in a Superscene - Daslight 5

Post by klauslein »

Hello and good morning.

Unfortunately I can not use the midiclock for the superscenes. It is not supported.
I think I should better explain my goal and my use of this MIDI Clock control for the Superscenes.
MIDI Clock because here all tempo changes are translated to 100%.
I have stacked 5 different spotlight types in the timeline and lined them up to 16 beats each. First as a test in 4/4 time. ( of course you can also prepare with any other time signature and different number of beats ) After 16 beats the change to another color combination. And this can be done 8 or 10 or even several times in a row, depending on the combination idea.
If I can now synchronize this huge scene with the midiclock, I already have a basic light for 70% of my songs. As loop always let repeat. On and off of the songs run already synchronously from the PC. A few additional effects can be added by hand. But there should not be too many, because I still have to play keyboards with both hands.
At the moment I have about 300 active multifiles ( a combination of midifiles and audiofiles ) The rest of the "important songs" will of course be synchronized later.
But this way I can get on stage in a very short time without any problems. And little by little, the other songs are then also synchronized exactly with all effects.
Unfortunately we don't have any sound and light technicians anymore. Therefore my request to the forum and the experts. Maybe there is a better way?
At least I have to say my respect for the current Daslight 5 version. Is a very attractive and forward-looking tool in the light control!!!

I hope for your help and understanding.
Kind regards
Klaus
RichardWilliam

Re: How can I activate Driving Mode and Beat Division in a Superscene - Daslight 5

Post by RichardWilliam »

klauslein wrote: Mon Apr 03, 2023 6:56 pm Hello to the forum for Daslight 5.

How can I activate Driving Mode and Beat Division in a Superscene?
Midiclock works correctly, but the superscenes can not be activated for Driving Mode.
I work 90% with midifiles.
Does this function not exist yet? Or never?
That would be a pity. As im would have to send my Daslight Gold back 30 days Money Back.
Can anyone help? I cant find a somewhat detailed user manual for Daslight 5 anywhere.

Kind regards
Klaus

Translated with www.DeepL.com/TranslatorOmegle Chat (free version)
To activate Driving Mode and Beat Division in a Superscene on Daslight 5, you can try the following steps:
1. Go to the Superscene settings and look for the option to activate Driving Mode and Beat Division.
2. If you can't find it, try reaching out to Daslight support for assistance.
3. You can also check the Daslight 5 user manual for more detailed instructions.