EasyRemote App

The latest Daslight version

Moderators: TomHat, simonB

Tschalk

EasyRemote App

Post by Tschalk »

Hello again,

I'm working with the EasyRemote App for a while now.
There are two points that I am bothered by:
  1. edit: some real bad experience today: in DVS I had 1 page. I put in a background image as centered (exact the size). Then I added another page. When I switch back to page 1, the border (there the page buttons are) moves about 50-100px down, so the background image does not fit any more. Also you can see the background color because the image is smaller now.
  2. edit 2: if you want to assign a groups speed to a fader it doesn't work. Instead it becomes a dimmer fade for the group!
  3. if you autoarrange the buttons, the button size will resize to standard size
  4. a grid would be very helpfull, there the buttons lock in position OR a input window for the exact button position
Last edited by Tschalk on Wed Mar 14, 2012 3:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Tschalk
Germany - NRW

Club: small town party room, av. 30-50 people
Controller: DVC3-512 on Win7x64
Tschalk

Post by Tschalk »

edit/push
Tschalk
Germany - NRW

Club: small town party room, av. 30-50 people
Controller: DVC3-512 on Win7x64
Sanman

Post by Sanman »

Yeah I have the same things..
simonB
Site Admin

Post by simonB »

I put in a background image as centered (exact the size). Then I added another page. When I switch back to page 1, the border (there the page buttons are) moves about 50-100px down

I can't reproduce this. Does it happen in the latest version? If yes, please send me your DVS file and I'll test it.

if you want to assign a groups speed to a fader it doesn't work. Instead it becomes a dimmer fade for the group!

This works for me, I think it was fixed in the latest ver. Tell me if you still have the prob.

if you autoarrange the buttons, the button size will resize to standard size

True. I'm not sure that this is a bug. We will either change the name to auto arrange and size buttons, or we will change the algorithm to just auto arrange

a grid would be very helpfull, there the buttons lock in position OR a input window for the exact button position

We'll make this but it may not be in the first official version